End-to-end encryption aware Matrix reverse proxy daemon for Ubuntu Touch.
- About page
- App icon
- Cross compile python+pantalaimon
- Release on open-store.io
- Fix image fetching
- Ability to verify, ignore, or blacklist devices
This project is not currently setup for cross building. A binary will need to be compiled on a device for each target architecture. Make sure there is enough space on the device to install the build tools and compile python, olm, and pantalaimon.
git clone https://git.sr.ht/~thrrgilag/pantalaimon-ut
- push dev-build.sh to /home/phablet
- pull /home/phablet/pantalaimon-build/dist/pantalaimon
- rename pantalaimon to pantalaimon-armhf (or pantalaimon-arm64)
- Images (including avatars) are not fetched
- No user interaction to verify, ignore, or blacklist devices
Send patches to ~email@example.com
A tutorial for git send-email can be found at git-send-email.io if you’re not familiar with this method.
Bugs can be filed at https://todo.sr.ht/~thrrgilag/pantalaimon-ut
Copyright (C) 2020 Morgan McMillian
Licensed under the Apache Software License 2.0